I’m glad to finally know more about Faunus history. I am curious about what happened to Blake’s parents, but I don’t know if they’ll go into that. My heart broke for her when she said she had been with White Fang for practically her whole life.
Is it just me, or is Cinder the second character that looks like Lust from Full Metal Alchemist (the first being Asami Sato) ?
Rest! You deserve it. :)
I need it, I really do, but I also can’t go back to my hall since no one understands the basic concepts of being quiet for reading week before finals.
All of you should have been in my hall at 2AM this morning, it was absurdly loud and I am done with everyone in my entire hall. I almost did something but that required effort that I wasn’t willing to put in.
The perfect bag for carrying all your school supplies, such as your sniper scythe. (*We recommend you leave your scythe at home when attending traditional class
RT Store flash sale for 25% off, 18 hours left~!
Why do I keep accidentally reblogging things to this blog I’ve been on tumblr for too long finals are coming up and I can’t think straight I’m sorry
finals are next week
send parachutes and landing strategy manuals
Did Penny remind anyone else of Ruby? Both are socially awkward (maybe Penny a little more so), and are extremely overpowered weapon/fighting wise
I really love how much depth is put into the RWBY concepts. Like Aura. Most anime wouldn’t bother adding in an element that explained the incredible physical capabilities of its characters, which I’ve always thought of as kind of lazy, so I just appreciated that.
I mean, the strings, she kinda has that Pinnochio personality, and I think she’s a cyborg/robot/whatever who wants to be human.
I really like it when someone new finds this blog and starts liking and reblogging posts, making their way down the archive to the confessions made for the first few episodes
Nostalgia all over my dash!
It really sets me off that people think Weiss is nothing more than a bitch, a xenophobic, or mean for no reason at all. I don’t know if it’s because they aren’t attentive or ignorant, but Weiss has reasons to act the way she does, reasons with explanations with valuable points that point to her difficult childhood and environment. Everything she has done so far was for her family till now & you can’t expect s/o yo make changes so easily if they were like that for 17 years. she’s clearly trying.
How many community members do you think we are going to have to sacrifice until they put an Ozpin mug in the RT store?
None! It’s in the works, I just don’t know how soon.
So, this year has been a crazy year for my acquiring new followers on this blog. I decided to run a giveaway, ‘cause that seems like what people do on this site when they’re feeling appreciative. And that’s how I’m feeling post-Thanksgiving, pre-other holidays. So why not do a giveaway? Here goes….
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of Red vs. Blue, Season
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of RWBY, Volume 1
- When I say signed, I mean I will get them autographed not just by me, but by as many people in the Rooster Teeth office as I can finagle.
- Autographed copy of my art book, Presidential Losers.
- If you don’t know, this is is coffee table book I’m having published of an art show I curated last year—it’s a portrait gallery of everyone who ever lost an American Presidential election.
- foxingquarterly bundle!
- Prints from Eleanor Davis and Louis Rosckosh (in that order above)
- Copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Foxing Quarterly itself.
- If you don’t know this literary quarterly, it combines 3 of my favorite things—Austin, new literature, and indie comics.
- Must be following me to win
- Reblog this post to enter
- Follow presidentiallosers on Tumblr for 1 extra entry each
- Contest runs from December 1 through December 13
- Open internationally to entrants over the age of 13
- I will make announcements about winners on Saturday, December 14 and will do my best to get stuff to you before the end of the year.
OK, well, there you go. Good luck.
I was kinda dissapointed with Penny’s combat abilities.
When introduced almost everybody quickly deduced that she was a robot/android/cyborg of sorts. By the way she was laying in the ground when team RWBY found her, I thought that her fighting style will be based on slow attacks. Like wrestling maneuvers, hits almost perfectly timed on pressure points, a very resilient body structure, and of course, an absurdly big weapon, like a maze or a morning star.
I’m not saying that I don’t like how things worked out, because I’m really pleased. It’s just not what I was expecting.